Car Accidents

1When an individual has been seriously injured in a car accident in which another individual was at fault, it is critical to get legal representation from a White Plains personal injury lawyer. New York has specific laws regarding claims for injuries in automobile accident cases, and a skilled lawyer from The Law Offices of Jason B. Kessler can assist you in determining how to make the claim for damages. Car accidents can lead to death, or result in life-threatening injuries. Medical treatment for these injuries can cost thousands of dollars. These injuries are frightening and emotional for the injured and their families. Dealing with insurance companies is the last thing you need when trying to assist with the recovery and health of an injured loved one. We will file a claim for you and negotiate with the insurance company to make sure that you receive the maximum monetary compensation possible for your physical injury and emotional suffering. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.

Car Accident Attorney Helping Clients in White Plains, Yonkers, Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx

Speeding, reckless and drunk drivers create havoc for innocent drivers and their passengers on the streets and highways. Head-on collisions, truck accidents, and rollovers are very common. However, in New York State, not every automobile accident entitles the victim to sue for civil damages. The New York State No-Fault statute limits the ability of accident victims to initiate a lawsuit based upon the severity of injuries. A review and evaluation of your specific case, including the injuries and damages involved, can assist in determining how to move forward with a personal injury case.

White Plains Personal Injury Attorney

Get your questions answered - call us for your free, 20 min phone consultation (914) 220-1088