When you contact a Riverdale personal injury lawyer at The Law Offices of Jason B. Kessler, you have the valuable chance to find out what rights you have and what options are available to you after a car accident,slip and fall, workplace accident, dog bite or other situation that left you injured because another person was negligent. In these situations, you can seek financial compensation that will help you with medical expenses, lost earnings, emotional trauma and the other post-injury issues. We can file a claim for you and negotiate with the insurance company to make sure that you receive the maximum monetary compensation possible for your physical injury and emotional suffering. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.
Our team acts as strong advocates for victims of all types of injures throughout Riverdale and the New York metropolitan area. Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Personal injury – cases where another person is negligent or acts intentionally and causes you harm (car accidents, truck accidents, dog bites, etc.)
- Medical malpractice – situations where a doctor, nurse or other medical professional or facility provides improper or inadequate patient care (medication errors, surgical mistakes, birth injuries, etc.)
- Workers’ compensation – cases related to any type of on-the-job-injury. This also includes an illness caused by workplace circumstances.
- Wrongful death – claims filed when a family loses a loved one in any matter related to negligence or wrongdoing
- Premises liability – claims related to accidents and injuries that occur on another’s property (slip and fall accidents, injuries from negligent security, etc.)
If any of the above describe what you have experienced, now is the time to call us or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at which point we can review your case.
Riverdale Personal Injury Attorney
When you work with an attorney at The Law Offices of Jason B. Kessler, you pay no legal fees unless we win your case. We will fight for fair compensation on your behalf.
Get your questions answered - call us for your free, 20 min phone consultation (914) 220-1088